Yasoram Skycity is a Flyover, designed with the prime intention of reducing traffic in Kochi City and for boosting tourism and economic activity of the region.
The Skycity will extend from Kundannoor near NH 47 Byepass in the south to Sahodaran Ayyappan Road in the north, passing above the Chilavannoor Bund Road and the Backwaters. Another stretch of the Skycity will extend from the Sahodaran Ayyappan Road to the Subhash Chandrabose Road
- Flyover bridge that runs 30 ft above land and backwaters
- 3 storied shopping complexes, residential apartments and commercial hubs
- Supermarkets, community halls, entertainment multiplexes, restaurants, hotels, garment and jewellery showrooms, two and three wheeler automobile showrooms etc.
- Corporate offices, business centres, IT/ITES and BPO operations, Banking and financial institutions etc.
- Amusement centres, health centres, water sports facility, oceanarium, theme park
- 12 m wide 4 lane expressway
- 5 m wide car parking on both sides of the road and additional car parking on the building top – facility can accomodate 7,500 cars in all
- 2 m wide footpaths on both sides
- 6.6 m wide building on base floor and 8.6 m wide building on the first and second floors on both sides
- Cable car at an 80 ft height offering panoramic view of Kochi city